I go to see the doctoir tomorrow and I think I've made a decision not to run for awhile... As painful as that might be and much to my wife's displeasure that it is, I just don't see any other way to go! Yes, I am able to run 2 to 3 days a week but its just not getting better and this combination is just prolonging the injury so it doesn't fully heal, this is a bad combination and not a positive one... It will be difficult and I'm going to be a little off for a few weeks but I just don't see any other way and I can't see spending a thousand dollars for an MRI if thier just going to tell me to quit running for a month. I can pocket the money and then take the time off, difficult I know but I think it is the best option. I might try the elliptical in a cople of weeks and then see how I do and how the leg feels, I am hoping that it will be way better by the end of the month and then I can start going after the SGM and hopefully reach my goals. Any who, that is the plan, so start praying for me and do a double prayer for my lovely Wife Cindie, God-bless her for her patience!