Mar 20, 2007
- 1 mile : 5:43 (3/2017)
- 5K : 18:34 (12/2011)
- 5 mile : 32:03 (5/2010)
- 10K : 39:29 (11/2013)
- 11K: 46:47 (July 2008)
- Half Marathon : 1:26:47 (11/2012)
- Marathon : 3:06:34 (02/2010)
- 50K Trail: 4:34 (01/2012)
- 50 Mile: 8:34:48 (4/2012)
- 100K: 11:06 (2/2012)
- 100 Mile: 25:13:21 (1/2019)
- Marine Corps Marathon - 3:27:00, Oct 2016
- Marine Corps Marathon - 3:28:12, Oct 2015
- Pocatello Marathon (ID) - 3:32:25, Sept 2015
- Chasing The Unicorn (PA) - 3:31:20, Aug 2015
- Run for The Red (Poconos) - 3:30:40, May 2015
- Boston - 3:24:42, Apr 2015
- Clearwater - 3:27:04, Jan 2015
- Clearwater - 3:16:17, Jan 2014
- Boston - 3:27:00, Apr 2011
- DesNews - 3:10:57, Jul 2010
- Gasparilla - 3:06:34, Feb 2010
- Space Coast - 3:11:29, Nov 2009
- Estes Park (7500' and up) - 3:52:19, Jun 2009
- Boston - 3:17:22, Apr 2009
- Niagara Falls - 3:19:21, Oct 2008
- San Diego RnR - 3:24:18, Jun 2008
- Jacksonville Marathon -3:21:24, Dec 2007
- Chicago Marathon - 3:35:08, Oct 2007
- Disney Marathon - 3:52:34, Jan 2007
Short-Term Running Goals:
Sub 40:00 10K
- 2:59 Marathon
- 1:25 Half Marathon
- 18:30 5K
Long-Term Running Goals:
Maintain my health and continuously seek to improve my fitness. Maybe someday get under 3:00 for marathon. More importantly, I'd like to figure out what my maximum ability is and reach that.
I'd also like to find the right balance in life and use running to enhance and improve myself.
Dad of three (welcome Charlotte Dani on 8/10/20) awesome kids and stepdad to three almost as awesome as my own kids.
I have a brown dog named Stella, and three cats - Catty, Tortie, and Esperanza.
(old lines that were a little out of date but couldn't quite bring myself to removing them completely:) Also, have one wonderful brown dog named Sammy and just added a grey tiger cat (Catty) whose life started out rough but now has a better home.
I've recently started another blog so I can easily add lots of pictures and so other non-FRB users can leave comments:
Also, for 2012 I started a blog to write down each day one thing that I am grateful for
Love living in Florida but love to travel and see the country and rest of the world.