Fast Running Blog
June 12, 2024, 06:55:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The new "Filter" on the blogs page????  (Read 8436 times)
Ted Leblow
Posting Member

"Don't give up...don't ever give up." - Jimmy V.

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 03:04:09 pm »

Sasha,

I'm sorry but I have to agree with others that this new system is not very user friendly. I am not smart when it comes to web design, etc but I really think there has to be a better way to fix this or set this up.

Sorry to jump on the band wagon with those that have complained but it really is fairly painful to have to filter so often.
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 05:06:07 pm »

How about just being able to search for someone's blog name?
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 09:21:09 pm »

I tend to agree with those who have already expressed their frustration with the new filter system.  I've basically stopped looking at new blogs, or blogs with interesting titles, and I'm even struggling to keep up on the blogs of people that I know, just because I don't like the hassle of plugging in different searches.  As far as people viewing other's blogs and commenting or offering advice, I would image the statistics have dropped way off in the last few weeks.

I do have many of the people I follow listed on my personal blog as favorites, but I still enjoyed the old way of being able to scroll down on the blogs pages.  I can try to understand if it was slowing things down or causing problems with the server, because I don't know much about programming.

However, for now I'll probably just be using the workout calendar feature.  I would really like to see the blogs arranged on one page in some regional type fashion. For example Southern Utah, Eastern Idaho, Northern Utah.
wildbull
Lurker

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 12:16:05 pm »

I agree Superfly!   I am with you!    To reduce the traffic or names.  Take those who have not used the Blog for 60 days off the blog.   using the Filter does take a few extra steps. 
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: