Fast Running Blog
July 02, 2024, 12:47:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sasha is a slacker!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2985 times)
bencrozier
Vocal Lurker

« on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:57 pm »

I am looking for the most reliable race calendar available for Utah..... the one posted on http://fastrunningblog.com (Sasha you slacker!!!) is from the last two years and the one at www.utahraceguide.com doesn't seem to have a lot of the races.  Does anyone know of one that is better?  Does anyone know how to motivate Sasha to post an updated one?  I think that Sasha needs to stop watching TV and eating twinkies and get to it!

P.S. Sasha, my grandmother can still run faster than you and she died last month.

--Ben
James Moore
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:41:11 pm »

http://www.mysaltlakerunningco.com/saltlake/text_1.asp?s_id=0&mscssid=XX7MAHS7KMKA8N8KKDCTDF9SDK0V9NF9
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 01:12:15 pm »

By now you should all see why Ben makes a great running partner.

Speaking of slackers, where is your blog Mr Crozier?
bencrozier
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:33:56 pm »

Dallen,

If I started a blog what would it be about?  Fat, single, redneck runner views on life? Smiley  I've been hit by a few beers cans people have thrown at me while running.... but not enough for me to be that silly. Smiley
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 02:48:05 pm »

Silly boy, didn't you notice that this place is called "Fast Running Blog". You're supposed to blog about your running, kinda like a glorified running log. Then I can mock your wimpy runs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: