Fast Running Blog
April 19, 2024, 07:10:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments missing/RSS feed changed  (Read 2965 times)
Dale
Posting Member

« on: February 24, 2009, 08:48:47 am »

I noticed 2 issues with the site this morning.  None of the blogs I looked at have comments associated with them....even the ones I *know* have comments.  If you select one of the "Hot Topic links, it'll take you to the entry with all the comments.  However, if you look at the same date entry in the week or month view, it does not show any comments for that blog entry.

Also, possibly related, my RSS feed link this morning suddenly stopped linking in the past 20 or so entries from my blog.  Instead, it only gives me an option to open my blog webpage.  I'm not completely familiar with the RSS spec, but it seems like the link is there but the feed is down.

David Thomas
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 07:02:47 pm »

Yeah, I've noticed the same problem. I have the RSS feed linked to my website and I noticed this week that it's been down.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 11:40:00 am »

Thanks for reporting the problem. The comments issue has been fixed. I will fix the RSS issue shortly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: