Fast Running Blog
April 25, 2024, 10:42:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting retired shoes  (Read 4606 times)
dave rockness
Posting Member

« on: December 09, 2008, 06:29:58 pm »

Maybe I'm missing something incredibly obvious, but I can't seem to delete a pair of retired shoes from my shoe manager.  Any suggestions?  I'm sure I'lll be embarrassed by how simple a process this is.
Dale
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 06:39:35 pm »

I haven't done it yet, but I think you just uncheck the "Active" box next to the shoe you're retiring so that it doesn't show up in the selections anymore.  There's also a "Delete Shoe" button available, but I think that'll remove all of the shoe data, so you might just want to leave it as an inactive shoe.

Both options are available in the "Shoe Manager" page.
dave rockness
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 05:42:53 pm »

thanks Dale, it worked.
Maurine Lee
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 10:50:48 am »

I think something has changed in the code on this because I can no longer delete a shoe or mark it as inactive in either IE or Firefox.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 11:53:01 am »

Just tested it - worked fine for me in Firefox. There is a user interface issue there (psychological) - you hit update and it comes back to you with the screen that looks exactly the same after it updates, so it may create an illusion that it did not work. But it does work.

There should not be any new bugs there - I made no changes to that code recently.
Maurine Lee
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:29 pm »

Maybe it just doesn't like me.  I'll try again later - however I've deleted a pair of shoes, logged back in and it still shows in my blog.  Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: