Fast Running Blog
June 25, 2024, 12:42:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Families at Finish LIne in St. George  (Read 2267 times)
Kory Wheatley
Posting Member

« on: September 30, 2008, 08:05:14 pm »

I would like to take my daughter to St. George to watch the marathon and to keep me awake on the way back home when I drive back Saturday from Provo to Pocatello.  Would there be any families that she could standby at the finish line during the marathon until I come in?  But the problem is when we get on the bus to go to the start line I'm not sure where she can go during that period and that early.  My Daughter is 12 years old.  Anyone have idea's?  It would be a great experience for her.
Jeffrey McClellan
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 09:40:32 pm »

My wife Kimia is going to be coming down to St. George with me on Friday.  We will be riding with Sasha on the way down.  She says that she can stay with your daughter at the finish line, as she will be waiting for me to come in anyhow.
Kory Wheatley
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 10:28:14 pm »

Thanks Jeff... what about the early morning bus ride at the start?  Will she be at the bus area, and I can let my daugther stay with your wife?  I'm also riding with Sasha down to St. George.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: