Fast Running Blog
May 23, 2024, 08:09:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats to all!!  (Read 2093 times)
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« on: August 11, 2008, 11:40:04 am »

I tried to post on everyone's Blog page, but, in case I missed anyone's---you are all awesome!  Seriously, you all truly inspire me for so many varied reasons.  Fast or faster (cause none of us are slow), everyone has a great story and adds so much to my running life, ya know?  That sounds lame, but I love to read through your blogs and see your struggles and your triumphs, it helps me immensely!  To read that some ran sick, some had a rough race, others struggled in the same ways I did, and so on.  That is why this Blog is so great!  You all inspire me to not give up (because I really want to, I am still trying to get my groove back) and to just keep at it every day.

THANKS and good luck to all of you in your upcoming endeavors!
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 05:59:46 pm »

RaceUtah.Com has a field URL where you can post your blog URL (e.g http://sasha.fastrunningblog.com/). People can see it from the race results page (http://raceutah.com/scripts/show_results.php3). It helps the blog very much if you put your blog URL in that box. The world can see more plainly they are doomed unless they join the blog, thus we achieve the world domination we discussed earlier :-) . I encourage every blogger to go ahead and do that. If you need help, let me know.
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 07:46:18 am »

Directions for computer dummies like me:

Login at raceutah.com
Click "change profile" from the menu on the top left corner
Right under your birth date is a place to enter your web page (your fast running blog page--I copied and pasted my URL to make sure that I would not make a typo---as I am famous for!)

Anyway, DONE FOR ME!  Last year, after the Provo 10 mile, I was checking my husband's race time and I saw the link from Sasha's name.  That is how I found the Blog!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: