Fast Running Blog
April 28, 2024, 11:29:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: Suunto t4 watch  (Read 2865 times)
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« on: July 09, 2008, 08:32:56 pm »

Hi all,

I won a Suunto T4 training watch and heart rate monitor from the Ogden marathon, but I have GPS watch with heart rate monitor, so I want to sell this one.  It is in its original packaging.

This is the "marathon pack" which includes the training watch, heartrate monitor, and the foot pod which helps you track distance and speed of your runs.

The watch sells for $125 at the lowest I saw on Ebay but then you have to buy the pod which you put on your foot to measure distance and speed, another $79. so I thought I would offer it to the blog for $150 before trying to sell it on Ebay. 

Here is a description:

The Suunto T4 guides you through optimal fitness with individual training plans for frequency duration and training effect. When? How much? How long? The Suunto T4 shows the way...with each use the T4 adapts to your changing physiology making on-target recommendations for acheiving optimal physical condition. Whether you accept or decline the T4 continues to adapt maintaining an up-to-date plan for attaining you fitness goals. Recommended for endurance sports with competitive edeavor: Running Cycling Nordic Skiing Triathalons and more.Provides real-time advice for achieving optimal Training Effect per workout. The Suunto Coach suggests training plans for up to five days for frequency duration and training effect. Adaptive recommendations for next workouts based on your actual training. Heart rate real-time average heart rate Training Effect and accurate calories burned in rea-time. Interference-free heart rate transmitter eliminates POD compatible to download workout summary from wristop to PC. Training Functions

* Accurate Calories
    * Training Effect in Real-Time
    * Suunto Coach-Personal Training Program
    * Speed and Distance function with Optional PC PODs (Not Included)
    * ANT - Digital Coded Heart Rate / Speed Signal
    * Average Heart Rate in Real-Time
    * Heart Rate Limit Alarm
    * 3 Adjustable Heart Rate Zones
    * Stopwatch
    * Timers (Interval Warm-Up and Countdown)

Memory

* 15 Log Memory Capacity
    * Start Time and Duration of Workout
    * Total Calories
    * Average and Peak Heart Rate
    * 50 Laps in each Log with average heart rate of lap
    * Time spent Below Above and Inside Each Zone
    * Training Effect
    * Speed and Distance with Optional PODs (Included!!!!)

# 6 Month Workout Summary

Watch Features and Extras

* Time Date Day Dual Time
    * 1 Daily Alarm
    * User Replaceable Battery on Both Watch and Heart Rate Belt
    * Backlight
    * PC Software Pod for downloading training to your PC
    * Change your Style - Replaceable Accessory Straps (Not Included)
    * Compatible with Suunto Team Systems
    * 42mm Case Width
    * 14mm Case Thickness

Here is the Suunto website for the watch:

http://www.suunto.com/suunto/main/product_short.jsp?CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_id=10134198673968617&bmUID=1210086126173
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: