Fast Running Blog
April 28, 2024, 02:00:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale  (Read 7153 times)
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« on: June 05, 2008, 10:13:21 am »

Used Running Shoes for Sale. Size 11.5 Asics Kayano.  Several Pairs Available! Only used on average for about an hour per day! No reasonable offer refused!
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 11:03:46 am »

Only used on average for about an hour per day!

Yes, but how many "one hour" days did they have?
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:48:57 am »

I think back in 1996 I would have actually made you an offer.
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 12:12:52 pm »

Only used on average for about an hour per day!

Yes, but how many "one hour" days did they have?

Oh, I dunno--sixty or seventy?  Want to take them for a test drive?
adam
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 04:28:09 pm »

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I've actually got two pair of Asics Gel-Lyte Ds Trainers from '01 (I think) that have been sitting in a box in my storage since I got them in '03. Only about 50 miles on each of them.

I got them, they didn't work with me well, and then I went on a mission and didn't use them much after.

Absolutely FREE to whoever wants them. Might be size 8.5 or 9.
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 09:28:20 pm »

By  the way, I hope no one thinks that I am seriously trying to sell used running shoes! I had just noticed no one had really posted much in the "For Sale" section recently and I thought I might spice it up a bit.  I do have many, many pairs of used shoes, though, and anyone that wants them for their own use or donation is welcome to them.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 10:07:58 pm »

My wife always complains that I don't throw my old ones away fast enough.  Heck, she thinks I have too many pairs of the ones that are being used!
James Barnes
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 04:07:54 pm »

Too big for me!  I give a pair away every time I get a new pair to help keep the shoe count down.
Sarah Pachev
Lurker

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 09:22:51 pm »

Sasha thinks there is a big box somewhere of shoes that I've kept for him so when he has a couple of free and idle hours he can stare at the identical holes on the bottom....little does he know....
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 09:39:12 am »

Sasha thinks there is a big box somewhere of shoes that I've kept for him so when he has a couple of free and idle hours he can stare at the identical holes on the bottom....little does he know....

That's very funny, Sarah.  Speaking of identical holes, all of my shoes have the same hole at the back of the inside of the shoe due to friction of my upper heel against the cushioning. Strange how our running form shows itself in such predictable ways.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: