Fast Running Blog
April 30, 2024, 02:16:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Race report order  (Read 3028 times)
Dallen
Posting Member

« on: January 21, 2008, 10:02:16 am »

I may be wrong, but it appears that the race reports come up in random order rather than the order in which they were entered. For example, you were one of the later posters, but you report is one of the first (further back) chronologically. This makes it harder to see which reports I have read and which I haven't. I think it would be better if they were ordered with the most recent post at the top.

Also, maybe you could get that ING atlanta half marathon off of the top of the list.

Finally, thanks for fixing that weekly totals bug.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:19:34 am »

I agree- it is hard to wade through 4 pages of race reports looking for any new Painter's 1/2 results.
Adam R Wende
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 06:07:04 am »

I think it was previously suggested (so I'll just second it) that the races have a menu to look through. Granted you can't have every race on the list but if there are "local" and "big" races that numerous bloggers will be doing you can put your race report under a pulldown menu. That way you can just look at all reports for a given race. Something along the lines of Marathonguide.com. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: