Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 11:27:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start of training week  (Read 6929 times)
catherine
Lurker

« on: March 18, 2012, 09:12:01 pm »

I know not everyone agrees on when the training week should start (e.g., the person who posted a previous feature request asking that the training week start on Monday and not Sunday), but given that the training week for text posts starts on Sunday, is it possible to make it so that the graph view matches up with this? It's a tiny thing, but it bugs me to see a different number for the week on the graph view than I see in the text view if, for example, my husband and daughter and I go out for a family jog on Sunday or something.

Thanks for the great site, though, Sasha!
Mike Davis
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 05:39:11 am »

Sunday or Monday, either way I agree that it would be nice if the weekly totals were the same in text and graph view.

-Mike

Running without hills is like motorcycling without corners.
Jonathan James
Lurker

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 07:57:25 am »

+1 - This has been bugging me a bit this past couple weeks. Even if we don't have the option to choose which day the training week starts, the graph and text view should agree with each other. I would prefer to have the option to chose when the weeks starts, but I'll take what I can get.   Tongue
Mike Davis
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 08:51:01 am »

I'm guessing this won't ever be changed because if you don't run on Sunday, it doesn't matter Smiley

-Mike

Running without hills is like motorcycling without corners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: