Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 08:34:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Garmin Died!! Looking for a used one...  (Read 6217 times)
Jose Jimenez
Vocal Lurker

« on: September 22, 2011, 01:27:06 pm »

TOU was awesome!  I felt good the whole race.  Got another BQ. But the rain killed my Garmin!!!  I have had my 305 for over 3 years now but the rainstorm (hailstorm) at TOU finally did it in.  I did the hard and soft resets and I even cleaned the corrosion inside the watch but it was too late.

So I am wondering if there is anybody out there who is about to trade up their 205 or 305 that would be interested in parting with their old watch.  If so I would be very interested to get it off your hands for a reasonable price.  Please send me a PM with the details if you want to sell your watch.  I am also posting this in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of these forums.  Thanks.
Kim Wilkey
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 02:35:02 pm »

Anyone who sees this...pass this along to your running friends.  A friend of mine at work has a 4 month old Garmin 610 that he wants to sell to upgrade to the new Suunto Ambit or Garmin 910xt.  610 is the new and classy touchscreen model...very nice...he wants $275 for it which is an incredible deal!  Let me know if anyone has interest.  Check out the watch on one of my favorite review sites ever!!!

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2011/04/garmin-forerunner-610-in-depth-review.html

Kim

wilkerk on Fast Running Blog
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: