Fast Running Blog
April 30, 2024, 02:58:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tracking time, pace, and multiple distance per day  (Read 2259 times)
Dale
Posting Member

« on: December 07, 2007, 04:03:54 pm »

Sasha,
I think being able to track time would be nice.  Even perhaps a complement to the mileage board, the "time" board.  Instead of slower runners getting obsessed over reaching the mileage totals of the top runners (probably too fast), they could see that the time they put into running was comparable (or not).
Providing a place for pace (or better yet an automatic pace calculation) would be nice too.  I noticed many folks put in in themselves (text), but it'd be nice to be able to generate reports based on certain criteria. (i.e list of all workouts containing VO2Max miles, so you could look at the average pace of them).  Perhaps even allow pace per component.
Last, a way to record multiple runs mileage (and categories) separately.  I believe someone already asked for this somewhere, but I couldn't find it again when I looked.  Basically, a way to have a separate AM and PM workout or more with it's own time, pace, etc.  This would allow the truly disturbed (like myself) to record a separate 2 mi Easy warmup in X minutes at Y pace, separate from the 6 mi Threshold in X minutes at Y pace, followed by the 2 mi Easy cooldown in X minutes at Y pace.
Just some thoughts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: