Fast Running Blog
April 30, 2024, 05:48:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Page format  (Read 3790 times)
Adam R Wende
Frequently Posting Member

« on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:41 pm »

Sasha,
I may be overlooking something but would there be a way to have the text re-size to the width of your screen? (I typically use FireFox when logging on.)
Specifically, I think the center column with the meat of the page is too narrow. I think this is of particular issue when there is a whole screen shot of rules that has to be scrolled down through to get to the comments. Now with the log-in for leaving comments this is even more an issue.
Thanks, Adam
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 03:56:55 pm »

Adam:

If people actually read the instructions, I would consider making them smaller :-) Actually this gives me an idea. An option under User Options to remove the instructions from display. The instructions will tell you how to do it. Thus, if you care to read them you will know how not have to read them again. If not, they say repetition is the mother of learning.  I just need to figure out a way to turn them back on when somebody responds to a question asked on his blog on the poster's blog instead of where the question was asked, or complains about losing a long post due to a failure to save :-)

On the TODO list.
Adam R Wende
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 04:12:08 pm »

I like your solution...
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 01:41:27 pm »

Done. This was Jeff's learning how to program project. If you want less verbose view go to User Options and disable Show Help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: