Fast Running Blog
June 16, 2024, 07:47:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's going to Boston Who oo?  (Read 2624 times)
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« on: August 10, 2009, 10:05:44 am »

Just wanted to see who was thinking about going to Bean town this coming April? Since I haven't been racing this year I haven't got to see many of your shinny faces for months and wanted to kind of get a head count. I know there are rumors of a big blog gathering this year but wanted to confirm or dismiss any such actions.
I myself really want to go... but it depends. I'm only planning on going if I'm healthy and ready to really race and hit a Boston PR... so 2:37 or better. But that all depends on if I can get over this hamstring injury and really start to run again. So long story short is there is a chance and I really want to go out and be ready to rumble... who's with me?
jtshad
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 09:58:24 am »

Dan S qualified at Missoula and is planning on going.
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 07:37:53 pm »

I think a lot of us STG guys are thinking about going out.  Trying to all stay at the same hotel and have a fun trip.  Bill, Mike Warren (when he qualifies at STG this fall) Steve Hooper, James, Dave, Clyde.  Airfare is pretty cheap right now.
Scott Hughes
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 06:03:37 pm »

Clyde, I really want to go to Boston! I just need to get a minor stumbling block out of the way first.....my BQ.
St George is going to be the race to get me there......I have got to be 3:35:59 to make it.... I need to find someone who is going for 3:30- 3:35 to help me get there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: