Fast Running Blog
April 30, 2024, 09:56:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly totals  (Read 4192 times)
Dallen
Posting Member

« on: November 03, 2007, 04:19:25 pm »

When a new month rolls around the calendar view only uses the current months miles in the weekly total. Can this be fixed? I assume it can because the mileage board doesn't seem to have the same problem (although there is some sort of bug involved in sorting by current month miles on the mileage board.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:44:05 pm »

Dallen - yes, this can be fixed. I need to fix the logic in the calendar to include adjacent days in the bordering months with the ability to edit as well, which in turn would fix this issue. I am also aware of the mileage board bug, the fix is coming.
Lybi
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 08:54:29 pm »

Fixing logic is a big part of your job, isn't it Sasha--but usually it is other runners you work on.  Just kidding.  I am impressed at all the changes you've made to the blog recently.  Keep up the great work!
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 07:58:56 pm »

I hope this fits under this.. I was just wondering if it would be possible to when we go to the monthly pages, to enable comments to appear on the screen so in case we want to print out the pages for a hard copy of our running journal we can keep the comments.  I feel like comments mean a lot and that it's something worthwhile to have the option of printing out with your entries.  Just a thought.  Not sure if that would be hard to code in or not.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 11:59:37 am »

The month cut-off issue has been fixed. I have put the printable version of the blog on the TODO list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: