Fast Running Blog
April 28, 2024, 08:33:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: NCAA Challenge  (Read 62248 times)
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 02:51:18 pm »

Don't let anyone fool ya... My mother-in-law does pretty good every year by picking the teams that are located in places she's been to. For instance if the match up was Pitt vs. North Dakota St and she had visited North Dakota then she'd pick them...
James Winzenz

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 04:30:08 pm »

I haven't really followed college BB this year either, other than catching up on BYU basketball every now and then.  I'm under "CoolRunnings".  Thanks for setting this up.
Superfly

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 06:58:22 pm »

We are at 10!
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:03 pm »

The Hulk is going to Pile Drive you!!!
Jose Jimenez
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 10:40:44 pm »

The Hulk is going to Pile Drive you!!!

Here we go!  Finally, some trash talking.  It has been scientifically proven that the least you know the better chances you have at bracket selection, which means you should all should just throw in the towel right now, I've got it all wrapped up!
Cody Draper
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 08:48:16 am »

I am in -
Watch out hulkster
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:27 am »

Watch out hulkster

Homer versus Hulk?  Man, that's not even a fair competition!  They're gonna have to invoke the mercy rule to keep me from pulverising you, and that's even assuming they tell you there are donuts for the winner.  You're gonna suffer, cartoon boy, SUFFER!
Burt McCumber
Posting Member

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:20 am »

It has been scientifically proven that the least you know the better chances you have at bracket selection, which means you should all should just throw in the towel right now, I've got it all wrapped up!
There are also quite a few statistics supporting the guy that everyone can't stand because he walks around the office with his butt crack showing and flakes of skin falling of him.  You know the guy.  The one that thinks he knows everything, even though you know he doesn't.  But he seems to get lucky on a few picks just so he can rub it in your face, and you have to sit there and take it without losing your cool.  But deep down inside you want to shove your engineer scale in his eye socket to avoid any skin to skin contact.  That guy.  He usually fairs well, too.
Superfly

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 12:04:00 pm »

Lets say that anyone who gets Sasha to sign up and play gets a 30 point head start! This could even the filed for someone with horrible picks... like for instance taking any Utah team past the second round.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 12:09:43 pm »

like for instance taking any Utah team past the second round

Wait, you mean I might not be the only one who has Utah and BYU in the final four?
Superfly

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 12:32:08 pm »

No you have Gonzaga winning the tourney.... You still can edit your picks until 12 p.m est on Thurs.
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 12:38:20 pm »

I'm in. GoBSU.

Maybe we need to offer a cash prize to the person who gets Sasha to enter.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 12:53:05 pm »

I know, Clyde, I was kidding.  But I thought I had Memphis winning.  Maybe that was my other bracket- I better check it.
Jose Jimenez
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 01:18:11 pm »

It has been scientifically proven that the least you know the better chances you have at bracket selection, which means you should all should just throw in the towel right now, I've got it all wrapped up!
There are also quite a few statistics supporting the guy that everyone can't stand because he walks around the office with his butt crack showing and flakes of skin falling of him.  You know the guy.  The one that thinks he knows everything, even though you know he doesn't.  But he seems to get lucky on a few picks just so he can rub it in your face, and you have to sit there and take it without losing your cool.  But deep down inside you want to shove your engineer scale in his eye socket to avoid any skin to skin contact.  That guy.  He usually fairs well, too.

Hillarious.. Keep your cool Burt, your post could be used as evidence in court after you murder that guy! 
Burt McCumber
Posting Member

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 01:36:28 pm »

Oh, he's a fictional guy.  It's all hypothetical.  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: