Fast Running Blog
June 25, 2024, 12:46:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: St. George New Years Eve Party and 20 mile long run  (Read 3422 times)
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« on: December 12, 2008, 08:28:24 am »

This is an open invite to anyone in town or out of town that wants to join in the fun. Plans are not set in stone but the basics are this: We have some kind of New Years eve party that can involve the wives or husbands and then at midnight or just after we go out on a trail run with headlamps for around 20 miles or so and then have a small celebration at the end.... The trail that I was thinking of doing is the Bear Paw because it's fairly clean (not really any loose rocks to trip on) because it's a heavily used mountain bike trail. Anyways we could play a few things out and I think it would be a lot of fun. What a way to bring in the new year?
If your from out of town and would really like to come we could also try and get a few beds and places to stay so you don't have to get a motel room. So you Logan boys just write it in your planner!
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 12:36:52 pm »

How about we turn it into an overnight Ragnar type relay race?
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 12:50:58 pm »

How about we do it in June, during the day, and in Logan?
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 03:12:51 pm »

Jon your done with all Ragnar type stuff... but we could do something fun like that sometime if we had enough people. We also could do it in Logan in June during the day too. But this is our New Years Eve Bash. 2009 what up?
In all seriousness it would be sweet to have you guys down but we are kind of a long ways away. But... gas is pretty cheap now a days. $1.37 in Cedar City. 
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 03:39:11 pm »

In all seriousness it would be sweet to have you guys down but we are kind of a long ways away. But... gas is pretty cheap now a days. $1.37 in Cedar City. 

Hey, that's why I'm coming for Painter's. The whole trip is going to cost us less than $50!
Gary Culver
Lurker

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 04:35:19 pm »

That's what I'm talkin' about... ; )

Great idea, I'm new to the area (Mesquite)... so probably won't make it ... (spousal unit wouldn't approve if I got lost on my first St. George trail run)...

May do something similiar here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: