Fast Running Blog
May 28, 2024, 02:55:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Utah Valley Marathon June 13th  (Read 3237 times)
Josse
Frequently Posting Member

« on: November 11, 2008, 12:01:18 pm »

The Utah Valley Marathon is pleased to announce the race day for 2009 will be June 13th.  Registration will be available on line and more details we be posted on our website.  We look forward to having a great race this upcoming year!
I got this e-mail and thought I would post it so people could put it in there race schedule for next year.  I thought this was a great race and I think he is going to move it further up the canyon so you don't have to do the loop into Orem and Provo.  So it should be faster than last year.
Michelle Lowry

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 02:31:30 pm »

I got this email too, which is weird because I didn't run the race.

I'd rather it be flatter than faster, personally.

Do you know if he still has the cash prize?  It would be nice if it were at least three deep instead of just the winner.
Josse

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 03:21:20 pm »

As far as I now there is.  And I am pretty sure he will do the money three deep this time.
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 03:39:41 pm »

They're trying to sign you up then Michelle for a 10 yr sponsorship is my bet!
allie
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 05:16:13 pm »

Any idea of the size of this race? It is fairly new, is that correct? It sounds fun but it is pretty close to both Ogden and the Wasatch Back. Just wondering if this might be a better pick than Ogden???
AndyBrowning
Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 05:53:11 pm »

Any idea of the size of this race? It is fairly new, is that correct? It sounds fun but it is pretty close to both Ogden and the Wasatch Back. Just wondering if this might be a better pick than Ogden???
Last year was the first year of this race and I think there were 105 finishers.  It is a good race and has the potential to be great but Ogden is better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: