Fast Running Blog
April 29, 2024, 02:08:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucia is #1!  (Read 5711 times)
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« on: November 07, 2008, 04:51:22 am »

Lucia I don't know how she does it but despite having her jaw like wired shut and having only a liquid diet, she is able to get out there and run more than me! She gets props from me!
Marion McClellan
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 05:32:30 pm »

Benn you are right!  Lucia is AMAZING!  She is such a trooper and happy!  I am SO proud of her.  Even when she broke her jaw, she got herself to the hospital on her own.  (The silly police officer she found wouldn't take her!!! ARGH!!!)
Lucia is a inspiration to us all!  WAY TO GO LUCIA!!!

Never Give Up!!! Never SURRENDER!!!!
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 05:45:38 pm »

What?!?! THat's it! Next time just call our buddy Scotty Z. He'll take her in his squad car!!!
Marion McClellan
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 06:02:18 pm »

yeah I know- a girl comes up with a bloodied up face, BLOOD EVERYWHERE and he says, "do you think you can get yourself to the hospital???"  She purposefully went to the place where she knew a cop would be and that is all this poor wounded woman gets!!!  HUMPH!!!!

Never Give Up!!! Never SURRENDER!!!!
Eric Day
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 08:54:19 am »

I agree. Lucia is a strong woman. I hope she continues to get better! Cheers!
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 10:09:23 pm »

Everyone on this blog is my hero. You all inspire me in different ways. I wish I had 1/100th of the talent of you all.
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 02:21:16 pm »

Lucia I don't know how she does it but despite having her jaw like wired shut and having only a liquid diet, she is able to get out there and run more than me! She gets props from me!

DITTO!!!!  Amazing.
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 07:12:13 pm »

AND SHE JUST RAN A HUGE PR TOO!!! MAN if all the people she beat knew the circumstances behind the argentine rocket that just sliced and diced them, theyd be eating an even bigger piece of humble pie! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: