Fast Running Blog
May 23, 2024, 03:09:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Day After Halloween Run, November 1st, 2008  (Read 2341 times)
Marion McClellan
Vocal Lurker

« on: October 27, 2008, 03:11:59 pm »

For anyone interested, a few of us are going to get together 7 am @ Thanksgiving point, Saturday November 1st, 2008 for a 10 miler.  Anyone is invited to come.  Any trail or route suggestions would be welcome!  We just picked Thanksgiving Point as a middle place for SLC and Utah county runners.  This will be a pretty casual run.  Bring a prize for the slowest runner Wink  That will very likely be me Cheesy

Never Give Up!!! Never SURRENDER!!!!
Marion McClellan
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 09:02:10 am »

Sounds like the run for Saturday is on.  7 am in Lehi by Thanksgiving Point.  We will be running on the Jordan River Parkway.  Thanks to Smooth, we have these great directions.  Take Lehi exit 282 which takes you to State St (SR 89). On State St. go south to 1500 N (Chevron Gas Station). Drive west on 1500 N. till it dead ends to the River Parkway. If you're going north on I-15, exit 282 is also the 1200 West exit.  It's the one after Main St. and before the Thanksgiving Point exit.  At the Parkway access area, you can pull your car off to the left. There's a small parking area and we can meet there.  Kelli said she is brining muffins and I will bring hot chocolate for after the run  Wink

Marion McClellan
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 04:21:23 pm »

Revised Directions!!
South bound I-15 take exit 282, continue south on US-89 (State St) for 0.5 mi.

North bound I-15 take exit 282 (1200 West), turn left (west), go under freeway overpass and south onto US-89 (State St) for 0.5 mi.

Turn right at 1500 N(Chevron Gas Station).

Travel west for 2.0 miles to Jordan River.

JRP access is just before the bridge.  A small unpaved parking area is on the south side (pull of to the left) of the road.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: