Fast Running Blog
April 27, 2024, 12:04:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a good Camping Location near Park City, UT  (Read 3736 times)
Camille Smithson
Lurker

« on: October 24, 2008, 11:28:58 am »

Okay all my Utah Runners, I need some help.  I have been nominated to organize the family reunion this year (well... it's the first ever family reunion).  My family is all spread out along the West area of the States (Arizona, Texas, California, Wyoming, Oregon), and I have been informed that they want to do camping in Utah.  (Hopefully near the Park City area).  Since I live in Arizona, I can't scout out camping locations too easily, so I need your help.  My only big requirement is that the camp spot is somewhere within driving range of a good fishing location.  Fishing is a must do activity in my family.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Camille
Burt McCumber
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:44:12 pm »

Ask Marci and Joe.  Or better yet, crash at their house.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 12:23:45 pm »

Check this one out:

http://www.publiclands.org/explore/site.php?plicstate=UT&id=1252

I've never been there, but I know that Strawberry reservoir is a major fishing location in the area, and this would be right next to it. 45.5 miles away from Park City. 61 minutes driving according to Google Maps.
Camille Smithson
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 06:14:36 pm »

Sasha - thank you.  That is a good reccomendation!

Burt - I did ask Marci and Joe, 4 or 5 months ago.  Unfortunately, they never got back to me.  My family is getting cranky about it, so I needed to ask around somewhere else.  Hence my post Shocked)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: