Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 10:28:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Poll
Question: Barefoot across America?
Yes, completely barefoot - 1 (50%)
You can go to his website for more info: www.barefootacrossamerica.org - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Barefoot Across America  (Read 3066 times)
barefootacrossamerica
Lurker

« on: October 05, 2008, 05:42:28 pm »

Good Day, Everyone:

I wanted to share with you all a fantastic story about what my friend in Las Vegas is doing for Make-A-Wish Foundation.  He (Robert) is planning a cross-country run from Santa Monica, CA to Daytona Beach, Florida...all barefoot and for The Make-A-Wish Foundation.  Please, take a look at his website and give him some great words of wisdom..This run will take place spring of 2009.  He's an ex-Marine and has the mindset to get this job done, I just want him to know there are people out there who care....his website is: www.barefootacrossamerica.org.  Please stop by and say hello to Robert.  You can also make a donation as well...every little bit counts.  Thank you for reading my post.  

Run hard!!  

Laurie
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 08:55:43 am »

THAT IS AMAZING Smiley I hope he finishes and gets a sponsor from an orthopedic to treat those battered feet afterwards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: