Fast Running Blog
April 19, 2024, 09:53:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer of ...  (Read 4956 times)
Dave Holt
Lurker

« on: September 24, 2007, 02:39:45 pm »

I was recently asked what the "summer of Dave" was - based upon my blog.  I gave a little info; both background and on my summer (posted 9/24).  So now I ask, What would you include in your "Summer of ____________"?

Oh and by the way, how do you guys get those fancy little pictures to be by your name when you post something on here?
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 11:03:11 am »

I think I could use a "Summer of Dustin" next summer. I feel like I'm getting a lot of things in place (teaching closer to home now, extra money coming in with Driver's Ed. even though it means extra hours aways from home and training, and a lot of the house projects are now done still looking to do an addition and put in a swimming pool, but things are coming together.
Scott Zincone
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 02:21:19 pm »

I was recently asked what the "summer of Dave" was - based upon my blog.  I gave a little info; both background and on my summer (posted 9/24).  So now I ask, What would you include in your "Summer of ____________"?

Oh and by the way, how do you guys get those fancy little pictures to be by your name when you post something on here?

I clicked on the "Profile" tab near the top of the page.  Then I found it under one of the settings for forum preferences I believe.

Lulu
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 02:26:26 pm »

Dave,
Those picts you asked about are called avatars. Search the net for free ones, find one you like and upload it.
Lulu
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 08:50:28 am »

The summer of Jon would consist of sleep, reading, lots of running (mainly trail running), ultimate frisbee, camping, and spending time with my family.  And travel to national parks.  Maybe I should become a teacher just so I can have a summer of Jon.
Dave Holt
Lurker

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 10:27:43 am »

There are always openings - if you can live with the pay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: