Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 12:44:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, world  (Read 4401 times)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« on: September 20, 2007, 03:20:51 pm »

The Fast Running Mommy suggested we should have a board for discussions not related to running. So I created one. No posts so far...
Lulu
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 09:00:56 pm »

I think the ladies need to discuss their vampire books here. Then, I could read their posts and get all the info about them and won't have to read them myself. Wink
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 06:04:10 pm »

I'm a girl, so I agree of course.  But, from what I see, you guys eat, breathe, and sleep running (and that is a great thing, I am jealous you have the time and dedication----both of which I lack).

So, who are you people??  I have been a stalker since this years Provo half marathon---just reading your blogs and linking back and forth between your blogs.  You all amaze me.  AMAZE ME!!

If anyone has the time or inclination, I would just like to know who you are and a little about you---why you run, how you find the time, family, etc.  (Like, Sasha, how old are your kids who you run these amazing runs with???)

And, running related, thanks for teaching me all of the running terms.  I have been a runner my entire life (since I COULD run, anyway) but have never competed (I did the long jump in HS and the 400 relay Grin).  Anyway, I decided I wanted to race, not to compete per se, I am not that fast, but just to be with runners and then to say I did it!  My goal is to just get better and reading all of your training logs has been great---I have had to find resources to figure out what on earth you were talking about, but now I KNOW!!  And, it has helped me immensely!  My first ever marathon, I placed 7th in my class (I won't say what that class was Lips sealed) and next year I will do much better now that I have learned more about training.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 09:02:08 pm »

Kelli - our kids are:

Benjamin - 8 years old
Jenny - 7
Julia - almost 5
Joseph - 2
Jacob - 1

The first three have blogs, you can find the hyperlinks to them from mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: