Fast Running Blog
June 25, 2024, 06:00:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride from Ivins to Bus pickup? . . .  (Read 2812 times)
Matt Konold
Lurker

« on: September 23, 2008, 12:34:45 am »

I currently have hotel booked for St. George, but now have an offer to stay in a guest house in Ivins for free (can't beat that).  We'll only have one car, however, and I'd rather not have to wake my wife and 2 little girls at 4 a.m. to drive me to the pickup.  Is there anyone in Ivins that would be willing to let me bum a ride to the pickup?  I'm not positive we're going to make the switch, but just wanted to see if I could even get a ride if we do.
Josse
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 08:48:43 am »

Isn't it to late to cancle the hotel?
Matt Konold
Lurker

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 09:49:58 am »

Our terms are that we have to cancel at least 24 hours prior to avoid any fee/penalty.  (and only 1 night stay vs. 2 that many others require). 
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 11:55:57 am »

Matt - if you have some extra floorspace at the house, ideally for two people (Kory and I), but could work with one (Kory could get a ride from Steve, I suppose), we could just stay there and pick you up.
Matt Konold
Lurker

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 01:17:30 pm »

Sasha,

I'm not sure what I'm offered at this place.  These are complete strangers that have offered.  I emailed them on craigslist about possibly renting their condo that they had listed for sale, and they replied that it is now sold, but have a small "guestplace" that they'd be willing to let us stay at in Ivins.  I'll try to find out more from them, but I don't want to impose too much. 

It sounds like you guys currently have a place to crash, correct? You are just offering to switch it up to help me out?  Thank you.  I'm hesitant though, just because of the imposing factor.  If you are just trying to help me out, I'd probably just rather keep the hotel rather than ask these people if more people could come.  Not that I wouldn't benefit and enjoy the Sasha and Kory Karma sleeping under the same roof!!  Nothing but benefit for me! 

If you don't have a place to stay, maybe you guys could stay there and we'll stay at the hotel. 

So . . . If there isn't anybody in Ivins or traveling through that I could hitch a ride with, I think we'll stick with the room we have.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: