Fast Running Blog
April 29, 2024, 07:14:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Party for Paul- Fundraiser Event  (Read 2101 times)
Marion McClellan
Vocal Lurker

« on: August 28, 2008, 04:02:20 pm »

*I am posting this in behalf of Leslie- leslie.fastrunningblog.com*

Oh, for those of you who haven't seen my earlier blog entries about Paul, he is my son-in-law who had a rugby accident that caused a massive stroke, we are trying raise money for his rehab and therapy. He had his accident on July 19, he was just released from the hospital last week, he is doing well with his physical rehab, but is still not speaking.

I thought I would use this entry to invite you all to our party in the park for Paul!  So here are the details and if you can come out that would be wonderful, it should be a great time!!!

Party in the Park for Paul

Sat. Sept 6th

5:00pm to 9:30pm

Antzcak Park Pavillion

1850 E 7200 S, SLC, Utah

We are having the Polynesian food catered by the  Pauni Family ( the Logan family that had the Extreme Home Makeover) They have delicous food! We have two fabulous musicans coming, The Moleni Brothers and Cubworld ( you can google them and hear their music) There will also be Polynesian dancing and a silent auction and a raffle.  We have Jazz tickets, BYU Football tickets, personal training coupons, dog training coupons, massage therapy, retro aprons, quilts, running shirts, holly molly, we have got TONS of prizes and we are selling really cool tee-shirts for only $15. 

I would love for you all to come, I will be the one with the red hair in a Paul Alusa tee-shirt running around like a wild banshee!!!  Come Party with us!!!!

Never Give Up!!! Never SURRENDER!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: