Fast Running Blog
March 29, 2024, 08:01:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Save draft counts towards weekly mileage total?  (Read 5930 times)
Emery
Lurker

« on: August 25, 2008, 09:28:23 am »

I noticed that if I choose to save a draft of an incomplete entry and I have entered in a total mileage it gets added to my weekly total and even counts towards the Mileage Board. It also looks like I get bumped back to the top of the Most Recent posts. Is that the expected result? I was going to enter my workout "plan" for the future by saving drafts on future days, that included my planned mileage in the total mileage and a "Planned: x miles.." line in the entry, so I could keep track of how well I keeping w/ my plan. So if that's the expected result, I'll need to take out the planned mileage from the total mileage field at least.. that's all.   Thanks..
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:48:36 am »

No, that's a bug. I'll get it fixed.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 07:10:42 pm »

Bug fixed. I also added a couple of features to make it easier to do multiple draft entries and to recognize them in the calendar. Also, races are now easy to see in the calendar as well.
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:32:55 am »

Too many buttons now. Could you make the "Publish to Calendar" button red or something?
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 11:04:53 am »

I had the same thought as Paul.  Too many buttons, in my opinion.  I don't really need a "Publish and go to next day" or previous day buttons.  Make the Publish and the Save Draft buttons stand out, somehow.
Dale
Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 03:04:25 pm »

Another twist on this bug, I think.  The Save as Draft still triggers an email if you are "Watching" a blog, so someone entering future activities are going to trigger emails to their lurking watchers that updates are occuring, when in fact no update is available to view.  Not that I know anything about that type of lurking....
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 04:17:56 pm »

Hope you're not watch my blog, Dale. I just used the new Save Draft feature to chart out my next 6 weeks of training (=42 email notifications).

RSS feed is probably more efficient for this.
Dale
Posting Member

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 05:13:40 pm »

Um.....no comment.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 05:18:57 pm »

Fixed both issues - notification on drafts has been disabled, and the Publish and Edit button is now red.
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 08:20:00 pm »

Great. Yeah, I've warmed up to all the buttons. The blog is now very useful for charting out future workouts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: