Fast Running Blog
April 29, 2024, 05:49:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PR!!!!!  (Read 4104 times)
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« on: August 04, 2008, 04:02:40 pm »

16 minutes-----the time from when the alarm went off until I made it to the front yard to meet my husband!  I beat my previous record by at least 15 minutes!!

No snooze button, no crying that I was too tired (out loud, anyway), just straight down to business!  I think the only way I will ever beat that PR is if I sleep in my running clothes!
Ruth Hilton
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 08:41:09 pm »

Congrats on that! Cheesy
Sleeping in the running clothes works, though... maybe you could cut that time in half again! Smiley
adam
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 09:17:06 pm »

I was thinking about your record this morning as I was up and out the door running and running in ~10 minutes. Roll out, shorts, shirt, shoes, quick stretch, run. Waking up is part of the run!
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 11:06:09 am »

I like to take my time in the morning - prayer, long time in the bathroom, scripture study, then chat with Jeff while putting on my Five Fingers. But a few times when I slept in, and was in a huge hurry, I was able to get ready as fast as 5 minutes, maybe even less.
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 07:34:07 pm »

I like to take my time in the morning - prayer, long time in the bathroom, scripture study, then chat with Jeff while putting on my Five Fingers. But a few times when I slept in, and was in a huge hurry, I was able to get ready as fast as 5 minutes, maybe even less.

Your PR's will beat mine ALWAYS, so I am not surprised there.  (I can not believe that you have ever slept in!)  If I did all that before a run, I would never make it out the door!  I leave so early that all of my kids are still sleeping when I get home and my husband heads off to work.  I have actually found it is the perfect time to study scriptures---I am awake, everyone else is asleep, and I just eat my breakfast and read.  It has been a nice change for me, I have to admit!!

I will work on that PR time more than any of my others!  I keep making my husband late for work, NOT GOOD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: