Fast Running Blog
April 24, 2024, 03:25:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User Options/Template  (Read 2904 times)
Jeff Linger
Frequently Posting Member

« on: July 23, 2008, 02:27:46 pm »

If I've selected the Running Geek option does that now mean that I can no longer change the template at all and the option isn't even offered ... because one cannot go back to simpler templates? I wanted to know if there's a possibility of setting it up so that you can select the options you want? For example, under running geek (I think that's what its called) you have 3k, 5k, 10k, AT, LT, Marathon, Base I, Base II (probably some others as well), but no 15k or 1/2 marathon. I guess my question is, is it possible to NAME my own personal categories?
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 10:09:01 pm »

I don't know programming, but it seems being able to check which categories you want displayed would work for this any everyone else (i.e. check that you want MP, Base I, cross training, AT or just Easy and hard miles...)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 05:54:00 pm »

Just about anything is possible when you know how to program. Not everything is easy, though. That's why you have to use a pre-set template. One day I'll get that code overhauled so it more flexible in what you log, how you sum it, and also more flexible in the way of conversions.

At this point, if you pick a template you are stuck. I turned off the conversions because the user interface code was not sufficiently robust to withstand random use, and when it did not, it was a major headache to fix the consequences.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: