Fast Running Blog
May 23, 2024, 12:12:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wasatch Back Lost and Found  (Read 6048 times)
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« on: June 21, 2008, 03:24:50 pm »

Others add to this thread with their lost and found items. Hopefully everyone can get their stuff back.

Found: Half clove of garlic. Where: Paul's house.
Found: Walmart credit card receipt. Where: Paul's house.

Lost: Blue and white hard plastic cooler. Where: Blue Van 1 (Chad's van). Owner: Paul.
Lost: Contact solution, case, and glasses. Where: Blue Van 1. No idea where it is?? Owner: Paul

I know that I just forgot to grab the cooler, but I have no idea where my glasses are, and am a bit concerned about them. If they turn up, please let me know, and we'll arrange a way for me to get them.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 08:17:18 pm »

Paul - the garlic is mine. Feel free to eat it. The Walmart receipt is probably for the garlic, bananas, and the car power inverter. If so, it is mine as well. I do not need it.
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 08:37:16 pm »

Sweet.
Dave Holt
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 04:33:42 pm »

I'm glad the owner of the garlic came forward.  I don't know if we could have ever found out whose that was!
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 05:51:15 pm »

Lost: Blue and white hard plastic cooler. Where: Blue Van 1 (Chad's van). Owner: Paul.
Lost: Contact solution, case, and glasses. Where: Blue Van 1. No idea where it is?? Owner: Paul

Paul--I've got all of these items.  I'm out of town Monday and Tuesday. How would you like me to get these to you?

Also: I have a PrincetonTec headlamp (red), Mitch's water bottle, and maybe a pair of Asics socks (I'm pretty sure they're not mine). I'll update with anything else I find.
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 06:21:20 pm »

Awesome. Maybe we can coordinate something with your next race. If another Loganite also does your next race, they can just bring my stuff back up. If it's for only a few weeks, I can live without my glasses.

Or better yet, I'll talk to James. I believe he's coming through Logan in a couple weeks, and perhaps I can talk him into stopping in SLC to get the stuff.

By the way, the audio track of my video footage picked up most of your awesome soundtrack. Truly eclectic. Nothing like watching Hooper climbing the big Hyrum hill with "Downtown" blaring in the background. Ha ha.
James Barnes
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 07:23:13 pm »

Missing headlamp and vest (yellow)- should be in Blue van 2.
Missing headlamp and vest (orange)- one of the White vans, I think one took the light and the other the vest.

I was glad to hear that the garlic was claimed by Sasha and not by another team member!
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 12:32:56 am »

Awesome. Maybe we can coordinate something with your next race. If another Loganite also does your next race, they can just bring my stuff back up. If it's for only a few weeks, I can live without my glasses.

Or better yet, I'll talk to James. I believe he's coming through Logan in a couple weeks, and perhaps I can talk him into stopping in SLC to get the stuff.

By the way, the audio track of my video footage picked up most of your awesome soundtrack. Truly eclectic. Nothing like watching Hooper climbing the big Hyrum hill with "Downtown" blaring in the background. Ha ha.

Cool, just let me know. I can also mail your glasses to you (no sense in mailing lens solution, I think).
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 06:14:44 am »

On this note I'd like to try and get the awards from Del Sol and this relay out to everyone. So if you have them lets start trying to shuttle them out....
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 06:54:49 am »

Chad- the red Princeton Tec headlamp is mine.  Actually, it's my wife's, so I'll be in big doodoo if I don't get it back to her.  Just send it up to Logan with all of Paul's stuff.
James Barnes
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 10:47:07 am »

I think Sasha has the Del Sol awards?  Did anyone stick around to get the WBR stuff, Jeff McClellan said he might?  If not they will likely mail it to me or Paul. 
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 11:56:55 am »

A Blackberry was also found in Blue Team Van 1.  Is this Steve Hooper's?  I know he had one, but I don't know if this was it as the battery is dead.
Superfly

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 12:26:08 pm »

Yes thats Steve H. I'll call him and give the word.
jtshad

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 12:54:24 pm »

Yeah Hooper, you didn't loose your Blackberry after all!  Guys, he was a fuming guy when we reached Walter's and he couldn't find it (as he should).  He thought it was left at the WBR finish area.  Glad to hear it was in one of the vans!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: