Fast Running Blog
April 18, 2024, 08:32:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mileage - running vs. biking  (Read 27702 times)
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2008, 01:30:54 pm »

Oh, and don't forget about the state of Social Security and the national debt, offshore drilling, housing, Guantanamo Bay, and a new national speed limit...

I don't care about Social Security, other than I wish I could opt out. I already have a house. The others I lump into global warming / alt energy sources. But really, the more I think about, all I really care about is the mileage board. Curse those bikers! AAAaaagggh!!
Scott Zincone
Posting Member

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2008, 01:32:37 pm »

I must have not been paying attention lately.  Now I am listed as a "Vocal Lurker."  Almost sounds like something I may need to arrest myself for.

Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2008, 01:45:56 pm »

The one's you really have to feel bad for are the swimmers/tri-athletes!  They train for hours in the pool and only get a few miles, at most.  They should be the ones complaining about the runners messing up the mileage board!
Cutika99
Lurker

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2008, 01:58:34 pm »

Verbal lurker, what do I have to hit to be there?
Josse
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2008, 02:24:38 pm »

Verbal lurker, what do I have to hit to be there?
just blab your mouth off alittle more Steve and you will be there! Grin

Or maybe it's just a cyclical thing?

Hey we can't help it Wink
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 02:26:21 pm by Josse » Logged
adam

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2008, 03:11:19 pm »

Get your laws off of my gas guzzling...
I ride a bike to work and drive a truck & '77 firebird too...can I be excused?

We can be concerned as much as we want about things until we finally realize they were nothing to be worried about at all...

Jay Sherman: And you must be the man who didn't know if he had a pimple or a boil.
Homer: It was a Gummi Bear.

Kim Lee
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2008, 03:52:45 pm »

Don't get rid of the mileage board!  That is one reason I blog!  I want to see how many miles I run in a week, month and over my very first year of running!  I don't give a hoot about what everyone else is running, but I do care about what I have done!  Please don't let a few ruin it for the whole!
Adam R Wende

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2008, 04:07:18 pm »

Kim, Don't sweat it. You'll still have your totals on your blog. Keep up the good work and don't worry about us bad apples entertaining ourselves with minutia.
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2008, 04:49:35 am »

Since Katie has left us once again for a blogsite that we shall not name :-P does that mean in the winter I can log my bike miles counting triple to make up for it?! :-P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: