Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 06:24:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Tendonitis?  (Read 5603 times)
Colby
Vocal Lurker

« on: December 04, 2013, 01:17:21 pm »

Hey Gents and Ladies,

Got a question for everyone. I'm having some pain in my leg and I think it is just a case of tendonitis, but wanted to ask and see if anyone else had something similar. The pain in knee high, on the inside part of my leg moving slightly towards the back. It is painful to straighten my leg out, either standing or laying down. It can also be excruciating if I try and stretch out my hamstrings, both standing and sitting (more so standing). I'm not sure how else to describe it. It is knee high on the inside of leg and moving slightly behind the knee, but NOT in the knee itself (thank goodness!).

Anyway, thanks for your help! Cheesy
Eric Day
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »

Colby, from what I understand, you may have Goosefoot  bursitis, check this page out: http://www.eorthopod.com/content/pes-anserine-bursitis-knee

I'm no doctor, so listen and choose at own risk.
I've had this once and my doctor injected some cocktail directly in that point (it hurt like hell) but was up and running within 72 hours.

Hoping for the best.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: