Fast Running Blog
April 27, 2024, 10:34:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pretty decent prize money available fo the Salt Lake Marathon and Half Marathon.  (Read 1872 times)
Michael Laputka
Lurker

« on: April 08, 2012, 01:10:58 pm »

http://www.saltlakecitymarathon.com/assets/1/AssetManager/SLC%20Elite%20Program.pdf

I don't know when this was announced, I just noticed it today.  If you're a Utah resident, and win outright, It's 3K in your pocket.  For a Master $750.00.  Okay, I guess you can say you'll never get paid but it looks like this new group may turn this thing around. 

I blindly registered a few months back when this thing was still in the air in order to get in for about 75 bucks.  I'm excited to see how this race takes shape.  I'm surprised there has been no buzz about this race.  Nothing in the media at all.  The prize money being offered seems pretty decent, especially if you're a local, I can't believe there hasn't been a news story or article about this.  It seems like pretty big news to me. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: