Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 11:36:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: St. George stuff for sale/trade  (Read 6158 times)
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« on: February 24, 2011, 05:28:12 am »

Hi Everyone,

I have a $50 GC toward services with Dr. David Miyasaki at Advanced Spine and Rehabilitation.  They say they do chiro, sports med, ART/Graston, Kinesio-taping, and rehab.  I'd love to go there, but I only come down on weekends, so can't use this.  Anyone want to make an offer on this?

I also have a St. G golf GC, good for 9 holes with a cart at St. G Golf Club, Southgate, or Dixie Red Hills.  This is valued at $27.50.

I can mail to you, or I will be down in St. G this weekend or the weekend after and can meet you there.  A nice juicy sob story or owed brownie points could help with discount rate  Wink
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 10:57:52 am »

I only get to golf once in a while and it's uphill both ways when I do it. Plus it usually rains. But I'd love to take that golf pass off your hands. I've been very sick lately (could be a tumor or something else really bad, or maybe just the flu). But I feel dark and gloomy. This morning my apple had a worm hole, my banana was black and my soy milk was lumpy. On top of it all my driveway is cracked and I need several new pair of running shoes.
Hows that for a sad story?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: