Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 11:44:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RoadID  (Read 7300 times)
baldnspicy
Lurker

« on: February 10, 2010, 11:18:14 am »

Just picked up a RoadID since I try and play chicken with cars (and them with me) on occasion.  They sent me an email for a $1 off for up to 20 orders before 03/13/2010.  I'll try and remember to remove this post once the month is up since the coupon code will be invalid.  $1 isn't much, but it almost covers shipping.  The code is:  ThanksJohn617988

BTW, Sasha, I refreshed the page of the blog several times until the RoadID ad came up to click on it.  Hopefully you get $0.01 or more for my click and purchase.  Smiley
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 08:35:34 pm »

I get nothing for the purchase, but I do get something for impressions or clicks (depending on the ad).  I've tried using Amazon affiliate stuff before, but it was more hassle than it was worth because very few people were buying. Part of the problem, I think, is that I had no clue what people were buying on a regular basis. So if we have enough blog fans that are buying something on Amazon on a regular basis, feel free to share. I can set up links you can go through.
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 04:48:01 pm »

Any thoughts on the Road ID? I've thought about getting one myself as I frequently run and cycle outside without leaving the "routes" or plans for loved ones in case I don't return on time. Are they worth it and anyone have any negatives? Are they irritating? Do you notice they are there?
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 10:47:24 pm »

I've got one- no annoyances, and some nice piece of mind for the family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: