Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 03:41:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Firefox won't go to my individual blog page  (Read 6955 times)
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« on: June 12, 2010, 01:17:59 am »

So, I don't know if this is on my end or yours, but all of a sudden Firefox won't go to my blog page.  Instead I get a screen that says "Click here if you are not redirected in 3 seconds" and then it jumps to the FRB homepage.  Chrome loads the page just fine.  This is annoying because my personal blog page is how I typically access other features on the blog besides just my workout calendar.  I have made no changes recently to my browser, it just happened one day and doesn't seem to be resolving itself.  It is just as likely a problem on my end, but I thought I'd ask.  Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 01:19:51 am »

Oh, and I've tried several back doors, like linking to it through other bloggers' pages, manually typing in the URL, etc, but to no avail.  It will display other blogs just fine...it just hates mine or something.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 06:44:42 pm »

Worked fine on mine. Have you tried clearing your cache, or as a last resort, move your firefox directory out of the way to have a clean start?
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 08:41:57 pm »

Ha! Got it.  Clearing out the cache...duh!  I should have tried that earlier.   Tongue 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: