Fast Running Blog
March 29, 2024, 04:38:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting pictures in your blog  (Read 4273 times)
Burt McCumber
Posting Member

« on: December 09, 2009, 07:25:28 pm »

I have so many people ask me how to post pictures in their blog that I decided to put a step by step Powerpoint presentation together on how to do it.  I use Photobucket as my photo sharing account, so the presentation is based off that.  I know it's probably not the only way to post pictures to your blog, but it is a way.  So just send me a private message with your email, and I'll send it to you.  I invite anyone who already knows how to post pictures to their blog to take a gander at it too to see if I didn't mindlessly forget a step, or if there's something I'm not doing that could make it easier.  Also, feel free to post your instructions on how to post pictures if they're totally different than mine.  If I can help just one blogger [pause and try to compose myself] become a happier person with the knowledge of posting pictures to their blog [sniff], my joy will be complete.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: