Fast Running Blog
April 18, 2024, 03:36:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: putting stuff on your blog page  (Read 5223 times)
Josse
Frequently Posting Member

« on: November 26, 2007, 12:04:53 pm »

I am trying to change my pitchure on my blog and it won't do it I'm pretty sure it is sized right any ideas?  Also how do you put pitchures in your calander entry?
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 12:17:26 pm »

Josse - try refreshing your browser. That always works for me. In other words, the profile picture is indeed loaded correctly, but your browser is still caching the old picture, so you are not seeing it. I just looked at your page and do see a new picture.
Josse

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 12:33:36 pm »

Thanks I keeped doing that at the time and it didn't work, but it finally did.  I am not very computer savvy
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 12:44:16 pm by Josse » Logged
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 01:54:01 pm »

Josse:

Right now the only way you can post a picture in the middle of a blog entry is to post the image somewhere else (e.g Shutterfly), and then use the HTML editor in the blog to insert an image reference with the external URL of that image.
Michelle Lowry

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 05:13:47 pm »

I have posted some pictures to shutterfly in an attempt to put them in my blog daily entries, but I can't figure out how to insert just the picture which is in shutterfly.  When I link to shutterfly the preview of my image in fastrunningblog.com is the whole screenshot of the shutterfly website, which includes my image, but that's pretty lame to post a screenshot of the website instead of just the picture.  Undecided
Benn Griffin
Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 10:08:33 pm »

I use webshots.com.

Much easier than shutterfly...

You just upload to an album and then can pick what pixel size you want the photos. i.e. 100, 200, 425, 500 i think are the choices and it has a link that says "Direct Link to Image" and you just Control + C that sucker and you are set!
Scott Zincone
Posting Member

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 08:29:10 pm »

I have been inserting pics in almost every one of my blog entries for months now.  I use Picasa 3, by Google.  Works great and is very easy.  I think I posted a "how to" somewhere on this Forum.  I had so many people asking me how to do it I decided to type it up for all to see.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: