Fast Running Blog
April 27, 2024, 09:38:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Running Blog Racing Team  (Read 54658 times)
Stacy
Lurker

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 03:39:07 pm »

I don't know, Sasha, are you sure about anybody wearing the singlet?  I'm pretty sure the Fast Running Blog might get a bad name if, say, Stacy wore a singlet.  I do plan to be passing at least the walkers at most races, though, so I would still love to wear the "you got chicked" shirt.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 04:34:52 pm »

We should give a "you got chicked" shirt to all the women who finish in front of Cody.
James Winzenz
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 06:15:54 pm »

So when should we expect to see pictures?  Any info about the brand of the singlet?  Are there shorts for sale as well, or just singlets?  I suppose I could just email Steve . . .
Cody Draper
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 07:07:10 pm »

We should give a "you got chicked" shirt to all the women who finish in front of Cody.

Hey!  Maybe there wont be any this next year!
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 08:32:15 pm »

This coming from a guy who has Homer Simpson as his avatar... Smiley
Ted Leblow
Posting Member

"Don't give up...don't ever give up." - Jimmy V.

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 08:35:02 am »

I have the pictures I can give Sasha and then we can get the prices from Steve and Sasha will post. Should have that up this week. I am not sure how many Steve will have for sale right away but we will find out. The brand is Asics and the colors are blue and white. The singlet looks really good.
Michelle Lowry

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 09:19:35 pm »

You keep running 3 miles a day and I'll do my best to win the first shirt Smiley
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 10:20:18 pm »

Yeah!  A challenger!  Hear that Cody?  You are getting called out.

Of course, I only ran 3 miles on Saturday, so I better watch out, too.
Cody Draper
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 08:28:37 am »

Yeah!  A challenger!  Hear that Cody?  You are getting called out.

Of course, I only ran 3 miles on Saturday, so I better watch out, too.

Yikes!  Michelle is an animal.  Luckily I still have a month before 2008 technically.  I should warn her though that I ran 4 miles today.  Watch out!
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 10:46:28 am »

Stacy:

I want as many people as possible wearing team uniform. There is a general approach to running reason, as well as a marketing reason. I do not believe in casts, even though we may race at different levels, we strive for the same goals in essence - to do our very best. While at this point we have to limit the number of people who can get the uniform for free, I am very happy to see slower runners wearing the uniform. Also, for marketing reasons, the top runners are seen by the running mass at the start and at the finish. The slower runners are seen throughout the whole race. Runners with different speeds address different types of audience, so when slower runners are wearing the uniform, this allows us to penetrate new market segments.
AndyBrowning
Posting Member

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2007, 11:51:38 am »

So when should we expect to see pictures?  Any info about the brand of the singlet?  Are there shorts for sale as well, or just singlets?  I suppose I could just email Steve . . .
Here's a picture of the singlet in action.  Sasha - I hope that it is alright that I post this.

James Barnes
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 12:02:21 pm »

That is a good picture to put on Sasha's blog, new singlet and all.
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 12:32:25 pm »

The picture looks good.  I was wondering where you got the shorts Sasha and if they are Asics?  Do they match the jersey pretty good?  When we were wearing the similar singlet with the St. George Running Center, most of us had black shorts, just wondering if there was anything decided on what the race shorts would look like, or if that was left more up to the individual.
Ted Leblow
Posting Member

"Don't give up...don't ever give up." - Jimmy V.

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 01:36:54 pm »

I think the shorts are being left up to the individual but the ones Sasha's wearing do look like a good match. I will talk to him about the shorts as well as try and find out if matching shorts can be bought from Steve. I know Sasha is very busy and keeping up with the FRB can be tough so I am trying to help as much as I can on the side as well.
adam

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 02:31:39 pm »

geez, you're quads look even bigger in the light...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: