Fast Running Blog
April 28, 2024, 03:01:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody need anything from St. George Running Center  (Read 5090 times)
Logan Fielding
Lurker

« on: December 13, 2007, 07:37:00 am »

My sister is coming up this weekend from St. George and I am also heading down there for one day next week.  If anyone needs anything from the St. George Running Center, talk to Steve and my sister or I could bring the gear back up to the northern part of state.  This could help eliminate shipping and handling fees.  Just a heads up for everyone.
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:26:16 am »

Yes, I need some shorts to match the singlet. I will call Steve, and will shoot you an email too. Thanks!
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:10:11 am »

Thanks for letting us know.  I don't need anything this time, but will in the future.
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 05:06:00 pm »

I live in Utah County and don't want you to go out of your way for me, but I too would like matching shorts and I need some winter gloves suitable to 0F.  ONLY IF you end up dropping stuff off at Sasha's house for other reasons, then let me know, and I'll call Steve to discuss which gloves/shorts I should get.  Thank you for the heads up.
Adam R Wende

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 07:38:58 pm »

Thanks Logan. If it works maybe I can meet you at an exit off of 15 on your way back up... I need to demo some shoes this Saturday before I now what I'm going to order through Steve. If I can get my act together (and Steve has my size in stock) before you head down there I'll let you know. Speaking of which what shoe recommendations do people have. I've been wearing the NB825, prior to that I was wearing the NB833 or Asics DS-Trainer.
Ted Leblow
Posting Member

"Don't give up...don't ever give up." - Jimmy V.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 08:05:49 pm »

I have been running in the NB 826 (same as 825 just this years) and the Saucony Grid Trigon 5. I enjoy both. The NB is more of a lightweight trainer to me and the Grid is more of a cushion shoe.
jtshad

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 03:53:47 pm »

I am now running in the Saucony Grid Trigon's (as trainers) as well and really like them.  I currently have the "Rides" which are more neutral, they also have the "Guide" which offers a little more stability.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: