Fast Running Blog
June 15, 2024, 08:17:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help finding out who this runner was  (Read 5975 times)
Matthew Rowley
Vocal Lurker

« on: August 06, 2010, 01:12:22 pm »

I live in Brigham City Utah and haven't been about to find some one to train with.   But I am always looking.  I was in the van pool traveling home from work.  I am about home within 6 miles of my house and I see this runner,  I know this because he was about a half mile form a spot on a route I run often, and that spot is 5 miles from my house.  He is running on High way 13 going toward Corinne he is running a pretty pace.  As he passes I notice that he is wearing a St George running center singlet.  I have searched for blog members in all the town's By Brigham City but the only male that comes up is Mitch Zundel and I am pretty sure it wasn't him.  I normally run after work and he must live pretty close to Brigham City so yes I am trying to find a training partner.
The Guy is about 5'9 White without much hair.  Any Ideas
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 01:47:11 pm »

I'll venture a guess that I'm 95% sure it's Nick McCombs. Supposedly he just moved to Brigham, runs for StG RC, and fits your description perfectly.
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 01:57:33 pm »

I'd guess it was Nick too. He is living in Brigham City and fits the bill.
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 02:23:59 pm »

This is actually a fun game. Can we do some more? Just try to guess some random runner in the state of Utah based on a physical description and the shirt he/she wears...

Dave Holt
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 04:22:57 pm »

Okay... I got one - There is a guy who runs somewhere down here (So. Ut. area) and sometimes has hair all over and sometimes is slick as a baby; and no matter the temps he is sweating so much he looks as if he just got out of a pool.  Any ideas?
Superfly

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 01:46:59 pm »

Hum??? Logan Daniel Carl Feilding. That would be my guess.

Here I have one:
A hint of garlic, and a dash of honey and runs in a fashionable kind of footwear?
Superfly

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 01:49:45 pm »

I couldn't help myself. All in good fun Smiley
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 02:05:20 pm »

Never ran much with this guy, but just heard he has some back fat? Any guesses?
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 02:07:02 pm »

Dave, I am also going to go with the Logan Fielding guess based on your description.
Dave Holt
Posting Member

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 03:18:58 pm »

Dustin... we need more on your description.  There are so many of us who carry a little extra back fat around, just in case!
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 08:25:13 pm »

Sorry Dave, this guy didn't blog for very long which is unfortunate because I think he probably had a lot of good ideas to share with people.  He now lives in Wyoming.
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 05:49:35 pm »

I keep seeing this one guy on all of these random mountain trails near Logan.  He's got a lot of scruff, about my height (5'10"ish), with short, blondish hair and looks like he doesn't have a job.  I think all he does is run. It's like he's following me around, but he gives me water bottles and stuff, so it seems he could be a pretty decent guy.  Should I be worried?
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 05:52:09 pm »

Also, if it's true that Nick moved to BC, then I'd back up Paul's guess.  Sounds just like him. 
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 06:37:12 am »

I keep seeing this one guy on all of these random mountain trails near Logan.  He's got a lot of scruff, about my height (5'10"ish), with short, blondish hair and looks like he doesn't have a job.  I think all he does is run. It's like he's following me around, but he gives me water bottles and stuff, so it seems he could be a pretty decent guy.  Should I be worried?

If he wears green shorts you should be worried.
Matthew Rowley
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 05:52:54 am »

Paul and Clide you are correct it was Nick McCombs. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: