Fast Running Blog
June 30, 2024, 01:03:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Code for a free shirt when signing uo for the SLC marathon?!?  (Read 2159 times)
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« on: January 24, 2009, 11:14:22 pm »

I got an e-mail earlier this week that gave me a code for a free training shirt when I signed up for the SLC Marathon (or half).  I wrote it down, and my kids have lost it!!!  Did anyone else get that code?  You had to enter it when signing up and then go to the SL Running company to pick up your shirt.  THANKS!!!  It was something t09, but I can not remember!!!!!  Dang it.
allie
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 09:36:50 am »

you had half of it..."FreeT09"
be sure to register before midnight on jan. 28th. shirts can be picked up from the highland drive location feb. 1st - 14th
are you doing the full or the half?
Kelli
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 07:37:20 pm »

you had half of it..."FreeT09"
be sure to register before midnight on jan. 28th. shirts can be picked up from the highland drive location feb. 1st - 14th
are you doing the full or the half?

THANKS so much ALLIE!!!!  I had it on the tip of my tongue, or finger, I just could not remember!!!  I am going to do the half.  2 marathons a year are plenty for me.  But I am looking forward to your training for this full.  It is fun to follow REAL runners and their training!  Well, we are all REAL runners, I suppose.  I will just say DIE HARD SERIOUS runners!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: