Fast Running Blog
September 17, 2024, 03:12:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supplements  (Read 8293 times)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 03:44:56 pm »

I eat fish/chicken/turkey only a couple of times a week, have been doing that since 2003. Very different than what I've grown up with as you can imagine. But it works. Fortunately, in my case the family is supportive. But if it was not, if I had to eat a regular Russian menu, I would just put the meat aside and eat only the side dish. Also, if you cook with a vegetable oil instead of butter, that makes a difference for cholesterol, and hopefully does not make a difference in taste for the unsupportive family members. And being determined as I am, I do not mind going without the main course, and will nibble on fruits and vegetables, or in the worst case skip a meal altogether when there are no compliant alternatives. Occasional fasting is good for you anyway.
Kory Wheatley
Posting Member

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 03:47:25 pm »

I take Apex Performance Athlete Mult Vitamins specially designed for Aerobic and Anaerobic athletes.  I also take a Apex Super Antixiodant too.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: