Fast Running Blog
June 27, 2024, 03:31:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Running on day of AP tests  (Read 2118 times)
Susannah Hurst
Lurker

« on: May 08, 2009, 07:00:07 pm »

So I have 2 AP tests next week, and am unsure when to run on either of the days I have them.  Would it be better to run in the morning before the tests, or after school when I have finished them.  I don't know because I might need to sleep a bit more for the tests, but I think that afterwards I might not be as focused to go for a run.  State is also next week so I know that I'll need to run every day.  Any thoughts about what I should do or if you've ever been in the same situation what did you do? 
Bob
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 07:23:06 pm »

If I were in your shoes I would run right after the tests.  Change clothes and just go!  Remember to enjoy yourself and recall why you run.  That's the beauty of running, it's a counterbalance of letting go and not having to "focus".
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 03:53:09 pm »

You probably already had your tests but I would do it before or maybe a little before and a little after.  Running is the best mind clearer and stress buster I've ever encountered and helps me be alert and focused afterwards as long as I don't kill myself.  And then it can be nice after to get all the stress of the test out.  That's just my two bits.  I ran before all of my AP tests back in the day and I did pass them all for what it's worth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: