Fast Running Blog
May 02, 2024, 10:21:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration for the Moab half has begun  (Read 4067 times)
Michelle
Lurker

« on: November 15, 2007, 08:39:04 am »

I have started the registration of the first team for the Moab half this morning.  The name is Fastrunning bloggers anonymous. (Had to combine some words due to space on the form)  So get on the site and go under groups and look for the name I guess?  There are only 6 peoplw per team ( I thought 10) so we may need more than one team and HOPE that we both get in!!
MikL
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 06:00:06 pm »

Since the first group is full, I just signed up another group "Fastrunning bloggers 2". Anyone can join if they want to, but leave one spot open for Clyde in case he has to sign up. Thanks!
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 12:38:16 pm »

For those interested in getting cabins for the Moab Half, David has reserved a cabin for 6, and it is already full (me, Stacy, Dave, Cody, Beth, (kids??), Aaron). However, Dave inquired if there are any more open cabins, and there ARE. If you are interested in reserving a cabin, contact the Pack Creek Ranch.

http://www.packcreekranch.com

They are very nice cabins/houses in the La Salle Mnts. Rates are reasonable. There is a hot tub. It would be cool to have a cluster of FRB cabins. We can be like a cult or something. We just need more people and guns.
Christi
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 03:58:38 pm »

Michelle's group didn't get in! I just got the email - bummer! Maybe Hurricane 1/2 in May?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: