Fast Running Blog
May 18, 2024, 02:30:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's Marathon Olympics Party!?!  (Read 2403 times)
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« on: August 16, 2008, 11:12:35 am »

So my plans changed for this evening and I can host a get together if anyone wants to come over and watch the Olympics this evening, specifically for the marathon but I am sure they'll be showing other events at the same time too.  If you would like to come my address is 95 E. Bridger Cir. Woodland Hills.  If you are a guy and come, please bring a female unless I already know you Smiley  I wouldn't want anyone to feel the wrath of my pepper spray Smiley  The segment starts at 6:30.  I should be home from another activity by 6pm.  I may not be available by phone until 5:30, but you can call me with directions before 2pm or after 5pm and probably reach me 358-3482. 
Marcie J.
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:02:58 pm »

I so wish I could come party with you! Much funner to watch the marathon with other runners, but I dont think my hubby or my checking account would appreciate me driving all the way up to watch them there. Hey but it could get me out of having to subsitute the 4yr old primary class tomorrow. hmmmmm.........
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 12:18:11 pm »

I would shack you up for the night!  Come on, it's a great excuse to miss church (oh dear, I think I opened myself up for a Sasha comment).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: