Fast Running Blog
May 16, 2024, 05:25:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Volunteers Needed for Wasatch Back  (Read 3174 times)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« on: May 12, 2008, 03:39:44 pm »

We need volunteers for Wasatch Back ASAP. Sign up deadline is approaching. Info at

http://www.ragnarrelay.com/wasatchback/volunteers.php

If you would like to be one or know anybody that could be one after a good motivating talk/sales pitch, contact James Barnes. His blog is at http://monaflash.fastrunningblog.com/. Send him a private message.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:38:53 pm by Sasha Pachev » Logged
Kim Lee
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 03:44:48 pm »

Sorry, I am already volunteering for Tom's team.  But just for other people's info, I have done it 2 other times and it has been very fun and inspiring!  I am hoping to be on a team next year because of being a volunteer. 
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 05:45:12 pm »

My wife will give birth one week before, so is out.  But I want to echo Kim's comments- my wife did it 2 times before and loved it both times.  One year she was pregnant, and the other volunteers made her sit in a chair, brought her drinks, and spoiled her (she did some work, though- her chair was 200 m from the exchange and she called the runner's numbers into the exchange so they would know which teams were coming)- she really enjoyed the experience.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 08:15:39 pm »

Sarah could probably do it if somebody watched our kids.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: