Fast Running Blog
May 03, 2024, 06:26:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blog list filter  (Read 4021 times)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« on: March 14, 2008, 04:49:10 pm »

Thanks to a contribution from Dale, we now have a blogger criteria filter at

http://fastrunningblog.com/show_blogs.php

He is working on adding more features to it. The significance of this is that it is the first code contribution to the Fast Running Blog. Cheers for Dale!
Adam R Wende
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 12:26:47 pm »

Sasha, Would there be a way to filter by PR? I know most people have their PRs on the left of their blogs and you could scan each blog. However, when trying to find people to do specific pace runs with it helps to find the people that are at or better than your current ability... I know a lot of this is just acquired knowledge after you've been running in an area for awhile but it could still be a cool tool for people new to the blog or an area that has bloggers living around...
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 01:51:06 pm »

I am going to add a new field "Goal Type". Then it would be possible to filter by goal type which would be close to PR filter.
Adam R Wende
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:14:52 pm »

Thank you Sasha. That will work great.
Paul (RivertonPaul)
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 03:00:29 pm »

Sasha, any way to be able to select a number of the categories to filter on, say for example, by holding the control function so that you could select multiple states, or multiple goal types?  Just a thought.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: